Wednesday, February 6, 2008

2 months old now!










Hard to believe, right? Well it's true. Casey was 2 months on Jan. 29. He's been a little under the weather lately but is doing much better. Here are a few miscellaneous pictures and videos. The one with the swing was from a few weeks ago and most of the others are a little more recent. I included a picture of Casey's ever-building library, thanks to those of you who have given us these wonderful books. Everyone will know he's the kid of a librarian and an English major. A reminder that if you are getting this blog via email, you have to go to the blog to see the videos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steve and Annette,

Congratulations!!! I was so excited when I opened your letter this morning and saw the most adorable little boy smiling in the picture. I love your webpage. You can sure tell you are proud first time parents.

I was in DC this past weekend and was thinking of you two. Little did I know there were three.

I am so happy for both of you!! You have so much fun and adventure to look forward to. They grow up so quickly. Chad just turned 10 and is in 4th grade and Kylie is 7 and in 1st grade.

Happy sleeping!

Jacki (Wilke) Allensworth