Friday, May 2, 2008

Tummy time graduation!






We weren't sure if this kid was very interested in rolling onto his back from his tummy, but finally last night he just flipped over while no one was looking. I was sitting next to him but talking to Annette in the kitchen and I saw the little legs flop. After that it became difficult to even get it on video because he wouldn't stay on his tummy long enough to get the camera ready! He did it about 8 more times in the next 20 minutes (probably thought we were completely nuts putting him back on his belly every few minutes). Annette said he still remembered how to do it today too! Here are some pictures of earlier tummy time attempts and finally a video from last night. I took out the sound because we were talking alot about other non tummy-related things and didn't think it was needed on the video.

No comments: