Monday, March 30, 2009

While Mommy is (was) away!

Well, she's back now, but Annette was out of town last week for a work trip. We were very nervous that Casey would melt down with mommy gone for the first time but Casey's Nebraska Grandma York and I were just distracting up a storm for 5 days. Here are a few pictures from the week.


knives are ok, right?


Playing with the shells at the VA Living Museum


Enjoyed looking at all the kids at the museum


well, a bench is always in good taste.




We went on a lot of car trips


pants-less smiling at Grandma


kind of groggy and snugly in the morning.


Annette probably wouldn't have let me take this while she was here but I've always wanted to get him sleeping at night in the crib. Very dark so I had to bring in the tripod and set a long exposure. Gee, don't know why that would be a problem.

No comments: