What's the deal with wagons these days?? Those of you with young kids or grand kids have probably seen wagons in the last few years so you know what I'm talking about. Wagons used to be made of metal. You sprawl out in the bed of the wagon and you are pulled, or you propel yourself and steer with the handle (until you crash), and of course you haul stuff. Well, wagons today are made of plastic and specifically designed for kids to sit in, complete with: contour seats, folding seat backs, cup-holders, a deep well for the feet, seat-belts, plastic wheels, storage compartments, and optional canopies are available (new innovations coming soon: Onstar, MP3, and back-up-camera). The wheels turn for steering but the handle does not move, so no controlling the thing from inside (probably a good idea). And I won't even get into how much they cost!! At least they are still red :)
Anyway, Casey enjoys his new wagon because he can see all around him when on walks.
Casey sitting in the 1999 Toy Hall of Fame inductee (the wagon), holding the 2008 Toy Hall of Fame inductee (the stick--really!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Toy_Hall_of_Fame
Just climbing is no longer enough.
Our ever-patient Belle.
1 comment:
I just love watching Casey develop!! He is so entertaining; I know you praise the Lord for His gift to you each day.
I am so thankful to have another grandchild, especially a little girl. I never thought I would have either. Enjoy Ann; I know how much she loves being with all of you, but especially Casey!
Post a Comment