Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Happy Fall!

OK, now I'm programming the blog on demand from Casey. One of his favorite morning activities with Mommy is to "watch pictures of Casey," and he especially loves the videos. So I put more videos than usual this time. His current favorite is to ask to "watch Casey put CDs in?" This should be more satisfying than watching it on the little viewfinder on the camera.


Find the cats ...


Belle, our new fireplace decoration (the only "safe" place in the house)


Casey loves his yoga! (Downward facing dog for those of you not familiar with Yoga positions)


He was saying "where did Casey go?"






He was saying "I see Dada"






















This is what I go through almost every time I get out the camera. He wants to "watch pictures" but he won't let me take the time to actually take the pictures.




Having fun in the leaves. Listen for "it's ok" at the end


DJ Casey playing the hits! The "happy music." (It's a Bobby McFerrin CD.


More CD loading and unloading.

No comments: