Tuesday, November 3, 2009

More Halloween

I managed to get a few more pictures of Casey in his costume without him running after me trying to "watch pictures." We went to several houses in the neighborhood and then drove to the homes of a couple co-workers. Casey said "Trick treat" several times (not at the door though) and I think his favorite thing about Halloween was ringing the doorbells. He ate a mini kit-kat bar and had fun shaking the little box of Nerds.

On Sunday morning he wanted to put his pumpkin suit back on for a little while. I think he wanted to go outside, probably to trick-or-treat again.






Rocking in Jean's chair (he was excited about his new playdough from Jean and Frank too)


Ready to answer the door at Jean and Frank's


Helping Frank with the trick-or-treaters


At Deborah and Wayne's house, with his box of Nerds (taken by Deborah)


Count and run! (sorry this is a little dark but I have to strike when he is willing to let me take a video--no time to turn on lights)

No comments: